A consortium of six leading European Higher Education Institutes
Six European Higher Education Institutes in the field of agriculture and food science have joined forces to offer the Susfoods Master programme that will enable students to benefit from:
- the strengths in teaching and research of six different institutions
- a wide range of elective as well as compulsory modules related to sustainable food systems
- a structured international mobility scheme allowing you to study at minimum two different institutions
Who we are ? Watch our video...
The six higher education institutions are:
- Ghent University (UGent), Belgium, Faculty of Bioscience Engineering
- Aarhus University (AU), Denmark, Faculty of Science and Technology, Department of Food Science
- ISARA-Lyon (ISARA), France
- Fulda University of Applied Sciences (HSFD), Germany, Department of Nutritional, Food and Consumer Sciences
- University of Kassel (UoK), Germany, Faculty of Organic Agricultural Sciences
- USAMV Cluj (USAMV), Romania, Faculty of Horticulture
In this Master programme University of Kassel and Fulda University of Applied Sciences act as one home university as the two institutions are offering modules for the programmes together.
The project is co-funded by the European Lifelong Learning Programme.