The website https://susfoods.eu/ is edited by ISARA.
23 rue Jean Baldassini
69 007 Lyon â€“ France
Responsible for the content: Isara / UniversitÃ Cattolica del Sacre Cuore
This website is hosted by ISARA â€“ 23 rue Jean Baldassini, 69007 Lyon, FRANCE
Creation / Web development
GÃ©raldine Woerner, 3PIX
To provide you with the full range of services, we sometimes need to collect information about you.
What (types of) personal data will be collected?
When you complete a contact form on our Website or contact us by e-mail:
- the identity information you provide us, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, and other personal information required to apply to the Master’s programme;
- the content of your communications, and the technical information of your communications themselves (the person with whom we communicate on our side, the date and time, etc.).
Each time you use our Website we automatically collect:
- technical information related to the device you are using, such as a part of your IP address, browser type, geographical location and operating system;
- information about your browsing behaviour, such as the length of your visit, the links you click on, the pages you visit and how often you visit a page.
Safety and confidentiality of personal data
Isara is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereafter the â€œGDPRâ€). Please note that, no website can be completely secure.
All information that we use and/or gather will be used in accordance with the GDPR. To find out more about the EU Data Protection Rules click here.
We strive to take reasonable technical measures to prevent loss or misuse of the data you have provided to us and to prevent disclosure to unauthorized third parties.
However, despite these measures, the Internet remains an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to circumvent these measures or use Your Personal Data for illegitimate purposes. As a result, Isara will not be held responsible in the event of fraudulent recovery of your data for any use whatsoever.
For what purposes will the personal data be used?
The collection and subsequently processing of the personal information are necessary for the following purposes:
- allowing you to browse our Sites and Applications and to adapt our content to your terminal to improve your browsing;
- memorize the information you have entered in our contact form and application form;
- allow you to share our content on social networks;
- allow you to make interactive and personalized use of the Sites and Applications;
- to analyze the audience and the frequentation of the Site.
Social media interactions
The Susfoods website may integrates social media interactions allowing to share Susfoods content on social media platforms and other related actions. By using these interactions, your personal data may be shared with a wide audience including, in some cases, those who are not logged on to the specific social media selected.
The applicable data protection provisions of the social media integrated in the Sufoods website may be accessed under the following links:
Cookies and Other Tracers
Cookies, or other similar identifiers, are files used by a server to interact with the browser. Cookies are used to send status information when a user visits a site. Examples of status information include a session ID, language, expiration date, response domain, etc. Cookies can be used to store status information when a browser accesses different pages of a Web site or when the browser returns to the site at a later time. Only the sender of a cookie can read or modify the information contained in it. There are different types of cookies:
- session cookies, which disappear as soon as you leave the browser or the site
- permanent cookies that remain on your terminal until their lifetime expires (maximum 12 months) or until you delete them using your browserâ€™s functions.
You can access your cookie management panel in order to configure the deposit and reading of cookies.
How do I disable cookies?
Cookies or tracers allow you to take full advantage of the Siteâ€™s features. If your browser is configured to refuse all cookies or trackers, this may prevent you from using some of our services, for which Isara cannot be held responsible.
We only keep your personal data in our systems only for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity and proportionate to the purpose for which it was collected. All data will be deleted with the end of the project or when the project website will no longer be available.
Beyond the above-mentioned periods, your data may be anonymized for statistical purposes.