Applying to the MSc Sustainable Food Systems Programme...
We strongly advise you to read all the instructions carefully before you apply. This will help ensure that you have the qualifications to apply, that you fill in the application form correctly, and that you have attached the required documentation.
Who can apply?
- Applicants from all over the world
- Minimum level of qualification: EQF Level 6 (Bachelor of Sciences or equivalent degree)
- Minimum English level: B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for languages, certified by an official test of English as a foreign language (e.g. TOEFL paper-based with a minimum total score of 550, TOEFL internet-based with a minimum of 80, IELTS with a minimum overall band score of 6.5)
- Domains: food science, agricultural science, nutritional sciences
- For economic and social science students, they must prove a min. of 60 credits in agricultural science, food science or nutrition.
Application Deadlines for Admission in 2019
Non-EU citizens: 1st March
EU citizens: 1st April
Procedure and Application Form
Application to the MSc Sustainable Food Systems programme is possible by filling out the SusFoods Application Form 2019
You may qualify for scholarships from your Ministries, Embassies, or other organizations. More information can be found here. You can also contact the SusFoods Consortium Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The registration fees to the MSc SusFoods amount to 4,200€ per year. Handling fees may apply according to the partner universities.