From January, students are following their internship and master thesis, starting to work on practical case studies.
Here are some examples of Master thesis topics of the 1st and 2nd Cohorts, MSc Sustainable Food Systems.
- Host Organisation: FAO
Water productivity of irrigated and rainfed rice in southeast Asian countries
- Host Organisation: UNESCO, Italy
Water management in Food Supply Chains : Comparaison of two itamian pasta producers
- Host Organisation: EMTI, Hong Kong
Understand farmer’s decision-making process to enhance sustainable agriculture practice
- Host Organisation: IFAPA venta del llano, Spain
Use of technological coadjuvants and high power ultrasound to break oil in water emulsions during the virgin olive oil extraction process
- Host Organisation: National Institute of Medical Science and Nutrition Salvador Zubirn, Mexico
Effect of a combination of functional foods on insulin signaling pathway in a diet-induced obesity model
- Host Organisation: Institute for Ecological Economy Research (I–W), Germany
Policy Instruments and their Effectivity for Sustainable Consumption to Preserve Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services – The Case of European Soy Imports
- Host Organisation: Mars GmbH, German
Status assessment and value chain of palm oil in West Africa : a case in Ghana.
A nice diversity of themes who shows the richness of this programme.